22 January 2014

Challenge #15 - Your Favourite Colours

Good Morning, I hope you are having a great week so far!
It is that time again to announce the winner of the last challenge so without further ado random.org has selected........

 #15

Congratulations DebbieM

You are the Winner of the "Let's Celebrate" Challenge.
Please email scrappersdelightschallenge@gmail.com to claim your prize.

Top 3
# 6 - Sandra
#4 - Charlene
#10 - Lucy Patrick

Well Done!!

Now it is time to introduce our next challenge using
"Your Favourite Colours"

Our Design Team have some fab combinations for this challenge.
Her favourite Colours are Red and Black

 Jan
Using Draco 2 Digi
Her favourite colour is Turquoise
 

Anne Lise
Using Train Spotting
Her favourite colouris blue.

Veselka
Using Baby Boo Balloon
Her favourite colours are Pink and Blue


Valou
Using Goddess 2
Her favourite colours are black and pink



Kelly
Using Baby Boo Blankie
Her favourite colour is Lilac

KellyM
Using Honey 2
Her favourite colour is burgundy.


A great selection shared and for more details on the DT projects please pop over to their blogs.

As always there is lots going on over on the Scrapper's Delights Fan Page so if you haven't joined us already what are you waiting for!!
Sneak peaks of new releases, competitions, exclusive discounts and more!

We would love to see you join in with our challenge...so come on and share your favourite colour/colours with the team.

Bye for now
Scrappers and the Team
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3! I love your images, I have just coloured one up and it was so much fun I can't wait to colour more of them now lol!! Congratulations to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to thank you ladies so much for picking my parents 60th Anniversary card as one of your Top 3 for the Let's Celebrate Challenge...you have really made my day :D

    Fabulous inspiration cards from all of the DT for this next challenge...will have to see what I can come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners of the last challenge. Lovely cards by the design team. My favourite colours are purples and pinks. I have added my card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I clicked on Veselka's name to look at her blog but I received a message from blogger "not found"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute design team cards. Thanks for the "color" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice for the challenge and super examples from the DT.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creations by DT. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Juia

    ReplyDelete