9 January 2015

Update

Hi everyone
I am experiencing MAJOR problems with Facebook at the moment!
I have been targeted by facebook for a random security check and account verification.
This is were you are given a set of RANDOM personal photo's from ANY Friend or Member on your account.....WELL this is proving very difficult as I have friends from my facebook games or my business and I have no CLUE of the random image of a baby , dog, Birthday party group or wedding photo to who the account belongs to so I keep failing the security check and it will not let you try again for a few hours!

The only other thing you can do is provide an official government photo id and as I have no passport etc I have none so I do apologise I will get in as soon as I jump through all the hoops Facebook needs me to.
If you need me please email me on sdelightsATtiscali.co.uk

Big Hugs Janice

4 comments:

  1. oh hell i dont have a passport either so would be in the same boat although have a picture driving licenece. Could you post on her the picture and maybe the owner enlighten you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good idea honey but I have to be careful as you are not meant to share other peoples photos :(

      Delete
  2. Oh dear thats dreadful. Word of warning they normally do those photo check things when someone tried to hack your account. i agree its hard work when you don't recognise photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Penny I think that might be what has happened.....but the photos are so random!!
    They can be anything from someone's photo album.
    I have had photo's of somone's cards, a baby, a cat and that is just a few it is almost impossible and also they keep sending me the same few and I clearly do not know who they are so i am stuck in a catch 22! I do not want to set up a new profile account as I have 2,000 likes on my page and groups that will be just as much a pain to re do :(
    I am so lost with out facebook and my friends to talk to :(

    ReplyDelete