10 October 2015

New Release Halloween/Fall Part 2

Hi everyone are you ready for part 2
of my Halloween/Fall Release?

So here they are
in store HERE
So versatile you can add more digi stamps
to make your own scene or separate the elements
of the room and use on their own in projects!!
 You can find 
in store HERE
 You can find 
in store HERE

You can find 
in store HERE

So now the  from the Design Team

Before the next product I would like to introduce
two lovely lades that I met by chance &
I was so thrilled that my new
Topper Backgrounds
were just what they loved using
as they enjoy creating a more "Digital"  Project
Gothic Background Topper's
in store HERE
I asked if they would mind creating with my new product
and well the rest is history so they say lol

Helen


And 





Haven’t they worked HardPlease visit there blogsand you can see how the did this
Now for my projectI did a mix media Canvas to show that they can reallylook wonderful on any project!
WELCOME TO MY Digital Paper Craft Design Team Ladies


Visit my blog to see what tools I used
If you have read to this point in our post you are in for a treat
You can find a free sample of one of these Background Toppers with one of my images already added for you to try ou

 So follow the link to my store HERE


 Please visit our FACEBOOK GROUP
to show us your makes with any freebies
or images from SCRAPPER'S DELIGHTS

We also have another
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE
Game happening so come and join in


Our New Blog Challenges
Just Started Up Yesterday so make sure you join in!

 

BLOG CHALLENGE 

http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.nl/2015/08/challenge-47-and-facebook-challenge.html

Huggsss,
Scrapper's Delights & Team

No comments:

Post a Comment