23 April 2016

We Love Frogs!


Good morning everyone,

I'm in the Netherlands and can tell you we are on our way to the summer.
Seeing more and more sun  and it's getting warmer.
I think soon enough we can hear all them frogs again.

Talking about frogs, I just LOVE these new releases frogs here at Scrapper's Delights,
They're sooo stinking cute, have a look:









Told you!

Of course the team had their play with these images and oh boy, the projects........
EYE CATCHERS!


APRIL


AURORA
using I TOADILY DO


CHRISTINE
using I TOADILY DO


KAY LIN
using I TOADILY DO


LINA


MARIA


VALERIE


Yup Yup, eye catchers and jaw droppers.

We have a few more links, worth mentioning

to stay informed about updates,
share your projects or just a chat
https://www.facebook.com/groups/376140345820051/


Scrapper's Delights Is A Proud Sponsor Of........
Rhea Weigand
Passionate Paper Creations

1 comment:

  1. It has been a long time since I have seen an image I just HAD to have...But I had to get the "I Toadally Love you" image!! I love frogs and I love making wedding cards...so this one knocked it out of the ball park for me! :) Yay! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete