8 June 2016

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!


Hi everyone its Janice AKA Scrapper's Delights
we have some fantastic prizes to announce!

If you did not see the new release here it is!!


First of all thank you so much for  hopping with us on this HUGE event
I was so very proud of these images and I think I have found a new them that
I LOVE SO YOU WILL BE SEEING MORE !!!!

SOOOOOOO

The Winner Of Saturday's Hop
Winning 4 single Digi Stamps of their choice Is.......

The Winner Of Sunday's Hop
Winning 4 single Digi Stamps of their choice Is.......


The Winner Of Saturday & Sunday's Hop
Winning ALL The New Release Images Is.......


We also had a Tagging Party on my FB Like Page
as we hit the 3,000 Mile Stone
The Winner and their friend wining
the 4 main character images is.......

Thank you to everyone who took part and congratulations to the winners
Please email me of FB me to claim your prize
Here  or sdelights@tiscali.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a lovely surprise will send you a email and Congratulations to the other Winner's
    Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations everyone!!! :) Loved the hop - so much talent and gorgeous new images. Super happy to be named one of the winners! Off to send an email now, thank u so so much ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners. I have just emailed to claim my prize. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete