26 August 2016

My Digi Artists Challenge Entries For June-August 2016

My Digi Artists Challenge Entries For

June-August 2016

This was a challenge for Digi Stamp Artists to play with new ideas and have some friendly competition and get the creative well I was up for the challenge and it certainly got my creative juices flowing lol. 
The THEME: SHAKESPEARE – deadline midnight Central time August 31st, 2016
This was open to anything Shakespeare related….. characters, inspired by quotes etc.
We could create as many as many products as we liked ....within reason ....which is a good job with me as I can really get carried away lol.
So here are my products based on this theme.
I know very un imaginative choosing Romeo & Juliet but that is were my mojo took me and I went with it :)
This is my Romeo offering a rose
but he could easily be anyone in
your fairytale world .
you can not have a Romeo without a Juliet
So here she is
 I did two versions one simple classic version
and for those of you needing a Hair colouring fix
and more details one.

I thought it might be fun to have a balcony
scene too!

You can purchase each of these images singularly or as a bundle
Within the Bundle you get all three images above
with 20% off 

and as a bonus a ready made merged scene
Isnt it just like out of the book?
These Products will be in store on the
1st September

I hope that you enjoyed my take on this challenge theme
and will join us for the next one as I am soooooo there!!!
Happy Crafting Everyone 

3 comments:

  1. You did amazing designs on a classic theme!! A real challenge to colour them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous Janice love them xx Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all wonderful! you most certainly met the challenge with gusto, drawing gorgeous images! :)

    ReplyDelete