14 April 2017

New Planner Design Team Announced!

Please help me welcome my new
Planner Design Team!
Without further a do here is everyone along
with some wonderful Inspiration using my new
Basic Planner
 which you can find
HERE 


You will lean a little about each of US and see a beautiful Planner Page Layout. 
Please help me welcome these lovely ladies


For those that do know know me
Position: Artist/Designer & Owner
Name: Janice AKA Scrapper’s Delights 

Hi I became interested in crafts again as most of us do when my son was born, which was 10 years ago now and becoming a stay at home mum to a wonderful son called Lewis.

I started out creating Digital Scrap Kits and opened my online store back in 2009.  In 2011 I ventured into Digital Stamps which quickly became my main product.  The tools I use to create my Digital Stamps is a drawing tablet, my programs of choice are Photoshop CS4, Art Rage & Poser.  I love all types of crafting and pretty much tried most of them lol but my favorite is Mixed Media, Journal Art , Making one of a kind Dolls, My Planner Of cause! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Position: New Release Team leader
Name: Jo Whight

Hi I am Jo. I have been crafting for many years and have had a go at most things. I am, or was, a registered Pergamano tutor but as the company have now been bought out by Clarity I am not sure what is happening. I am also a Fellow of the Parchment Craft Guild (see above). I used to make sugar paste flowers about 20 years ago. I have cross stitched, hardangered (not sure if that is a word)...lots of decorative stuff but nothing truly useful. I have toyed with Scrapbooking, played with Project Life, aspired to Art Journalling but fell in love with planners a couple of years ago when I realised I could indulge all my crafty stuff and organise my life at the same time. Best of all  I  get to enjoy it all and don`t have to give it away.
Using:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Christine Garner
Position: Inspiration Team leader
  Hi my name is Christine Garner. I have been crafting since I young child. I cross stitched and my grandmother taught me how to crochet. I married a wonderful husband that just goes with the flow with my crafting nature. I have 2 wonderful kids one is 20 years old the other is 18 years old. I started making cards about 6 to 7 years ago. I have colored with Prismacolor Pencils, Tim Holtz Distress Markers, Tim Holtz Crayons. I love to color and design my projects. I have been doing planners since last summer. I just love doing something new for each week. Looking forward giving all of you some great inspiration.

Using:
My Basic Planner  
 Easter Bunny 1
 Easter Basket Digi Stamp

To see more photos visit
My Blog
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Jana Melton
Hello, my name is Jana Melton. I have always loved to craft as a young child and believe I love it even more now as an adult. I am married to a wonderful man who thankfully supports my crafting hobby. I have three children, two daughters ages 12 and 8, and my son who is 4. I became a stay at home Mom after my son was born, which has given me more opportunity and time to create. I enjoy scrap booking, card making, stamping, coloring, crocheting, and of course planning. I love working with different mediums and trying new tools and techniques. I will pretty dive into and try anything crafty at least once (most of the time, it turns into an addiction and I continue with it, LOL).



Using
No automatic alt text available.
To see more photos visit
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Sarah Rosse

 Hello my name is Sarah Rosse, full time working mum to two boys and married to a very understanding husband whom I live with in Victoria, Australia. I have been a mad scrapbooker for around 12 years now and my passion continues to grow! I knew when I saw the Scrapper’s Delights planners, this was for me!
A day doesn't pass where I don’t do something related to memory keeping - whether it be inspiration seeking, podcast listening or getting in to my craft room to get creative. I enjoy mixed media and all things messy! I enjoy making my own backgrounds and rarely does a page make it without at least some paint splatters!


Using
To see more photos visit
My Blog
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Rikki Graziani
Hi I have been scrapbooking for nearly 21 years but really got into after my first son was born in 2002. I have been madly obsessed by scrapbooking for almost half of my life. I never thought that a hobby that I took up as a teenager would still be fulfilling as an adult, but I continue to be inspired day after day. I love planning, without it I would be lost!!! I am one of those people that needs list and needs to see what I have to do and what I have achieved. And did I mention I would be a total hot mess without it??? I love mixed media, fussy cutting, and colouring which has always been apart of my life, either with my pencils or copics. Also I am a little bit partial to washi tape... my current collection when I last counted was at 370 rolls!!!


 Using
No automatic alt text available.
 To see more photos visit
My Blog

These ladies did a fantastic job and hope that you will be able to take the time to leave a comment on their blog.

I look forward to bringing you new products and beautiful inspiration
from these lovely ladies

2 comments: