21 April 2017

Planner Inspiration

Hi everyone
It's Time for More Inspiration From The
Scrapper's Delights Planner Design Team!
 

  So what will we be Inspiring your with today?? 
Well in my new Basic Planner you get some template
documents to help you build your fabulous planner!

 which you can find

HERE 
So the team have their Front Covers Or the Belongs To Page for you.

Name: Jo Whight
 Chastity Steam Punk 2
No automatic alt text available.
To see more photos visit

 
 

Name: Christine Garner 
Using: My Basic Planner  
Fruity Babies Watermelon
No automatic alt text available.
To see more photos visit My Blog

Name: Jana Melton 
Using:

No automatic alt text available. 
To see more photos visit


Name: Sarah Rosse
No automatic alt text available.
To see more photos visit My Blog

  Name: Rikki Graziani
No automatic alt text available.   
To see more photos visit
My Blog

If you would like to get this months
Progressive FB challenge Images
Please make sure you have joined my Scrapper's Delights FB Fan Group
and click on the PINNED POST for more details.
HERE

Image may contain: 1 person
Image may contain: 1 person
Blog HERE

These ladies did another fantastic job and hope that you will be able to take the time to leave a comment on their blog.
I look forward to bringing you new products and beautiful inspiration from these lovely ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment